Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers - Serving Those in Ripley, Vienna & Parkersburg, WV, and Other Surrounding Areas in West Virginia.

Initially, you may not know it has occurred. You feel fine after your car, motorcycle or truck accident. You may even return to work fairly soon after the accident. Then you notice small things: you have recurring headaches, have trouble remembering things or lose your balance often.

Traumatic brain injury (TBI) can occur at varying levels of severity and display different symptoms. Working with attorneys who utilize the expertise of brain injury specialists to classify the level of injury while working to obtain compensation following your injury can give you a level of peace - help you move forward rather than feeling static. Contact the Vienna, West Virginia, Wiseman Law Firm for personal injury counsel.

Motor Vehicle Accidents and TBI
Many people believe that a brain injury occurs only when an individual receives a severe blow to the head or when the scull is actually penetrated. Yet rapid acceleration and deceleration can also lead to mild, moderate or severe traumatic brain injury. The jarring stop of a car upon impact in a collision may create a sharp movement that causes a brain injury.

Working with Your Doctor and Other Specialists
Our firm works with your healthcare professional, as well as medical experts, both to help address your physical needs and to accurately diagnose your condition to ensure you get proper compensation. The effects of TBI may be long-lasting, affecting your ability to perform your work. Our experienced, professional legal staff will work to help you get compensation that addresses matters today and tomorrow.

At Wiseman Law Firm, we work hard to give you the peace of mind you need to move forward following an injury. A validating, supportive presence, our attorneys work tirelessly to help you get the compensation you deserve so you can focus on physical recovery without financial stress. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 304-428-3006.